Friday, August 24, 2007

Card Heaven

Lately I've been feeling very inspired. I can't get enough of beautiful things, especially hand-crafted beautiful things. Someone who inspires me greatly is my cousin Marilyn. Marilyn has an eye for all things beautiful and yummy. Recently she introduced me (and a bunch of other bloggers) to the wonderful world of Epsy and that has added to my state of inspiration. Marilyn's and my style are very different, but I LOVE her style. She has the best taste in patterened paper ever, and she makes the most delicious cards.



Today I was admiring the cards we made at the reunion that she put together and taught us:











And as if that's not enough, I won this wonderful pack of cards she made in the auction!!!













Looking at these makes me want to sit down and make cards all day long....but only if I can copy hers! Thanks Marilyn, for getting my creative juices flowing!


Marilyn, here's a song for you....

No comments: