Wednesday, August 1, 2007

RESULTS

Question #1
In what did I learn to swim?
the river
a canal
a horse trough
the ocean


Question #2
How many days did I talk to Bill online before getting engaged?
7
6
8
5


Question #3
What meal did I eat every single day after school?
sandwhich, yogurt and lemonade
bagel with cream cheese and apple
chicken nuggets, fries and pop
corn dog, Cheetos and milk


Question #4
What did I want to be when I grew up?
actress
author
artist
softball player


Question #5
How often do I take baths?
at least twice a week
about once a year
whenever I get the chance
only when I'm sick


Question #6
What was the name of my Persian cat growing up?
Solstice
Celeste
Soliel
Cienna


Question #7
What are my three biggest fears?
throwing up, spiders and public speaking
throwing up, heights, and tight spaces
throwing up, being embarrassed, terrorists attacks
throwing up, talking one on one, sharks


Question #8
If I could meet one person alive today, who would it be?
Britney Spears
Kate Winslet
J.K. Rowling
Enya


Question #9
Which of the following is NOT one of my biggest pet peeves?
hearing people brush their teeth
hearing people chew
mis-use of grammer
incompetent people


Question #10
At what age was I put on anti-depressants?
14
20
18
22


Kim, you rock. Your prize: A story I wrote about an imcompetent, ridiculously loud tooth-brusher who was attacked by terrorists and her cat, Solstice, but was nobly saved by Enya after throwing up in a horse trough. Her anti-depressants really came in handy, however, when she ran out of corn dogs and milk, and was completely embarassed by the fact that she couldn't remember the difference between "their," "there" and "they're." Of course it has a happy ending...after a soak in the bath while feeling ill, she gets engaged to a total stranger and celebrates with a bag of Cheetos.

No comments: