Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Sorry

This has been weighing on my mind since I wrote my last post.

I realize that my struggles may seem nothing compared with others' and I truly hope that the timing of my last post didn't come across as selfish, petty, or insensitive in light of recent events. I'm not saying that I had no right to express my personal struggles; I firmly believe that everyone's trials are their own, and what some might consider minor may affect someone else in a major way. I don't want to sit here and take back all that I said about what I've been going through, because it was all true and I needed to get it out.

BUT I absolutely realize that the timing may have cast a negative shadow on my expression of feelings and I sincerely hope that I didn't come across as saying "I've got the biggest problems, feel sorry for me." In retrospect, this week was probably not the best choice for me to complain about my personal woes, and I apologize if it in any way seemed like I was putting my problems above someone else's who could definitely use the love, support, and kind words I was given WAY MORE than me.

I tend to do things without thinking sometimes and this is one I regret. Please know that not a minute goes by where I am not thinking of Rochelle and silently praying for her, and that this whole thing has certainly helped me put my own problems into perspective.

Please visit Kim's blog for details on how to help Rochelle and please help however you can!

No comments: