Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Roll Credits

This has been a very difficult decision for me to make, one I've been going back and forth and back and forth about. But I have decided that I am ending my blog indefinitely. It's just not something I can do right now. It makes me sad to think of not doing it, but it stresses me out to think about doing it, and obviously I haven't been doing it much anyway. I have nothing to say right now that isn't about being sick or depressed, and I know what I need is to just not have to worry about it. I can't sit in front of a computer for more than five minutes anyway without getting a splitting headache and horribly dizzy, and I'd rather spend those five minutes reading what you all have to say on your blogs!

I'm focusing on getting some real answers about what's wrong with me. It's incredibly frustrating dealing with doctors and trying to get answers. (They tried telling me again that it's Celiac, even after the biopsy showed no signs of it.) But I am determined to find out what is wrong with me and put an end to all this misery. I am also going to someone about my anti-depressant. There has to be something out there that works better than this.

Thank you to all my devoted readers and for all the wonderful comments you've given me. I know I'm going to miss it, but at the same time this will be one less stress for me right now. I know you other bloggers probably don't think of it as stressful, but that's what it's become for me. As soon as I am doing better, and I mean all the way better, I may start blogging again. As for now, the Movie Queen is signing off.......

No comments: