Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Post I SHOULD Have Done Yesterday

Thank you for a husband who loves me unconditionally and is my biggest supporter in everything I do.

Thank you for a sister who thinks exactly like I do and who is always on my side.

Thank you for a little boy who randomly comes and wiggles his way against my side and lays his head on my shoulder.

Thank you for a little girl who comes home from school and promptly sits down to do her homework without being asked.

Thank you for a cat who is finally starting to act like he likes us.

Thank you for friends who can cure whatever ails me with Red Robin, Guitar Hero, and lots and lots of laughter...every time.

And thank you, from the bottom of my swollen heart, to the angel whose name I don't know, who performed the kindest act of service I have received in a long time. I wish I knew who you were so I could thank you properly, but hopefully you are reading this and you'll know just how much your selfless act meant to me.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

:)

that's all...just,

:)

cuz you made me

:)

Shayla said...

Love to see what people are thankful for. Seriously, your tweet about Payson this afternoon made my day. :) Oh, and can you have Macy come teach Kenzie how it's really done? Man, if only... I never knew I'd be hating homework all over again at age 32.

Rachael said...

Good post, I love stuff like this. Did you forget to tell us what the kindest act of service was? You know I am totally dying to know now!

I think Red Robin and laughing about the dumbest stuff is the best cure for anything....

Amy J. said...

So did you laugh at Payson or get mad at him?! :) Cause I am busting up.

I'm glad someone is feeling thankful today cause I'm just feeling down right cranky...but this post helped.

Anonymous said...

i loved the tweet too...gotta love boys, huh!

thank you for sharing your thankfulness. it made me smile. :)


just thought i'd mention my word verfication:

fakerr

-what the heck? i am like, totally not a fakerr!