Friday, December 14, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

It seems like whenever I have a million things I want to blog about I can't spare two minutes to sit down to the computer. I've even worked up a fun little ditty about how busy I've been in my head but I have no time to sit and put it on my blog! Between making my Christmas cards, Christmas shopping, playing chauffer, trying to get my house clean and laundry done, making my Christmas cards, returning things to the store that I changed my mind about, wrapping presents, making my Christmas cards, paying bills, and making my Christmas cards, I have been the equivallent of a recently beheaded chicken. As soon as these blasted Christmas cards are done, I'll have a lot more time to do what I need. So, check back soon for some real blogging. And sorry to those of you who have e-mailed me and such, and to those whose blogs I'm ignoring, I promise I will get back to you asap!!!

No comments: