HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYLA!
Shayla and I lived just down the street from each other for two years before we realized we were twins separated at birth. Okay, not really, but almost. Here are some fun facts about Shayla:
- She is a self-taught web page designer, and she is amazing at it.
- She LOVES to read but never buys books, even if she loves them. She is a regular at the local library.
- She married her high school sweetheart, and was so confident they would marry that she picked out her ring and wedding dress before he got off his mission.
- She is an awesome, loving mother of two beautiful girls.
- She and her husband are best friends and will often sit side by side at their computers and e-mail each other.
- She is very knowledgeable about computers, but is deceivingly awful at math.
- She loves to scrapbook and make cards, and is very talented at crafts.
- She has a sense of humor that most people don't know about. When you first witness it, it's a little shocking.
- She's a great friend who would drop anything at a moment's notice to help someone in need.
- We are often freaked out to find yet another thing we have in common.
Happy Birthday to the twin I never had!