Monday, May 11, 2009

Thinking About...


*Mother's Day. Spoiled rotten by husband, doted on by kids, loved every second of it. Perfection.

*Fabulous weekend. Eating out, watching movies, yard work, eating ice cream, sleeping in, hanging with friends.

*Fashion. Realizing the trend is NOT to match. Struggling to adapt.

*Diet. Working hard (with the exception of aforementioned eating out and ice cream), seeing results. Changing perception of myself. Loving it.

*Friends. Wonderful new ones, cherished old ones. Silver and gold.

*Blessings. My cup runneth over.

*Turning 30. Still feeling 15.

6 comments:

::lindsay said...

I'm glad things are going so great!

JenFielding said...

Happy Mother's Day Alicia, it sounds like it was an awesome day/weekend. This is a great post. I felt like I should snap my applause after I read it. Happy Almost Birthday. T-minus 4 days...

andrea said...

I hear ya on that fashion thing. I am very much from the "it only goes together if it matches" school of fashion. I am so not edgy or brave, and I rarely dress up. When will sweats and oversized t-shirts be in?

Glad you had a great weekend, you deserve it!

Amy J. said...

Who had that original thought!? "If it doesn't match, it's in style!?" I don't get that at all.

So my question is, "What liquid doth runneth over in your cup?" (Mine is diet A&W Rootbeer)

Rachael said...

I love that print at the top of the page! Sounds like you had a great mother's day. I am so glad you came a few minutes early today, i feel like I haven't really talked to you in forever.

dandee said...

30! Holy cow! Is that possible?