Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Jumping on the Blog Bandwagon

Okay, so I just want to be like everyone else, really. No, in all seriousness the prospect of having a place to just way whatever I want and have people read it was just too appealing. And I keep hearing people say how addicting and funny they are, so apparently whatever I write will be entertaining.

So I want to apologize to all the people on my contact list in advance for the pluthera of forwards you got from me today. I can't seem to check my e-mail more than once a month, so I sit and forward all the really good stuff in mass amounts, overloading everyone's inboxes. This is the price you pay for being my friend. I apologize, but I can't help it if people send me jokes about scheming little old ladies and stories about little lizard "winkies". This is good stuff, folks, you want to read it. And I have to say, the Tickle Me Elmo joke made me laugh so hard my kids started to whimper. Two test tickles. Classic.

Anyway, I hope I have something, anything to say that you find worth reading. Even if I don't, read it anyway. Just be a friend, okay? I'd do it for you.

So anyway, don't be a stranger.

1 comment:

Kamal Sharma said...

Read your first and the latest posts. You have come a long way.