Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Life is Beautiful

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd take the time to list a few things that I'm thankful for. No! Don't stop reading, it's not going to be sappy and cheesy, I promise.

(These are in random order)
1. peanut butter Double Stuff Oreos dipped in milk
2. The smell of my kids when they first wake up in the morning
3. IPODs
4. anti-depressants
5. family, who have to love me even when I'm going a little psycho
6. friends, who don't have to love me, but I hope do anyway
7. comfy beds
8. celebrities (they make life so entertaining)
9. finding things when you've totally given up hope of ever finding it
10. gum
11. seasons
12. 2:00 church (I get to sleep in and lounge all day)
13. pop
14. my tv shows
15. beautiful music, music that rocks, and any other music that makes me feel good
16. Clive Owen
17. People magazine
18. a husband who loves me despite certain qualities I possess that he is not too fond of
(oops, did I just put Clive Owen before my husband?)
19. movies
20. fast food
21. Saturdays
22. the sweet innocence of precious little kids
23. a clean house (I haven't had one yet, but I imagine it's pretty awesome)
24. scrapbooking
25. staying home each and every day with my kids
26. girls' nights out
27. crafts and anything I can do with my hands
28. things that make me burst out laughing, my hard laugh, without holding back at all
29. summer evenings
30. digital cameras
31. naps
32. holidays
33. a church calling that keeps me awake on Sundays
34. cell phones
35. living so close to family, my kids growing up with their cousins
35. chocolate fudge brownie ice cream
36. down blankets
37. swapping baby-sitting days
38. medicine
39. two healthy, happy kids
40. the internet
41. good jokes
42. snowy days
43. Christmas bonuses
44. good books
45. baths
46. Kindergarten/pre-school (nice break)
47. temples
48. chocolate
49. sisters (includes sisters-in-law)
50. blogs

So, what are you thankful for? Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: