Thursday, July 5, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAYSON!!!

Today is Payson's birthday.

He is 4 years old.


Here are some of my favorite things about him:



When he is done going #2, instead of saying, "I'm done!" he says:

"I'm stinky!" as loud as he can.
His very very favorite color is green.




He is the goofiest kid I know. He got his father's personality. He thinks it's

hilarious (and also the biggest insult) to call you "baby." Example: "Payson, take

this to your room."

"Okay, baby." He says it in his best insulting voice.



He knows every train in the Thomas the Train line and their accompanying number.


He thinks underwear is hilarious.





He will climb anything at any height, and jump off of it without giving it a second thought.

But he screams like a little girl if he sees and ant.




He is a ray of sunshine in our home.




I can't remember what life was like without him.



Happy Birthday to the boy who never fails to put a smile on my face!


[This song on Maroon 5's new album, "Won't Go Home Without You" is Payson's favorite.]



No comments: