Monday, July 9, 2007

TRANSFORMERS IN REVIEW by Bill

I couldn't believe it!!! All the build up for this movie. The hype, the anticipation, the childlike excitement. Now the question is, was all this build up more than it was worth? HECK NO!!!! Not one part of this movie was a disappointment. I absolutely know that I had some sort of "wow, this is amazing!!" expression on my face from start to finish. Anybody that grew up in the transformer days will appreciate this movie. In fact, anyone who sees this flick will appreciate it. The special effects are amazing! Its got its mix of humor, action, drama, action, and action. So if you are a sucker for an amazing, well rounded movie, then get to the theater and see this one on the big screen!!!!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Sounds like it was good. Jack wants to go over and see it with Tyler. Thanks for the review. Now we know that it's worth it!

Alicia said...

My appologies to all of you. The blogging skills that i have been blessed with are not up to par compared to what i have seen. anyways, I will just leave it up to the ladies to be the creative ones. (this is Bill, signing off) oh yeah, i almost forgot........ GO TRANSFORMERS!!!!!

Noelle said...

nice to have your voice in here bill! funny if we had all of our husbands post something on our blogs. thanks for the date night idea for abe and i. i think i might have to break down and see this guy flick with him. i mean, i am going to make him watch harry potter with me. it's the least i could do.

The Garden Maiden said...

Thanks Alicia. I probably never would never see this movie if you hadn't made this post. See you do have the power to affect lives. ;-)

Nancie said...

Mitch took Cam last night (Late!) and they loved it. good pick!

Alicia said...

Thanks Tami but you must know it wasn't me but Bill. So this was coming from a male's point of view. I'm not sure if I'd be quite as enthusiastic about it, although I am going to see it and I think it will be awesome.