Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm Still Here....

I know I've disappeared for a while and I apologize; I've been spending all my time trying to figure out WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!

UPDATE: It is not lactose intolerance. It is not my gall bladder. It is not pregnancy. It is not acid reflux. It is not a whole lot of things. But what is it? If you can tell me I'll give you a million dollars. I did the math and I'm coming up on 2 months of this. I seriously don't remember what it feels like to feel normal and good. As soon as I find out (ha!) what it is, I'll give another update. In the meantime, I'm sitting here waiting for my sweet husband to get back with Harry Potter #7 (ahhhhh!!!!). It's midnight and he just called and notified me that the line reached the back of the store. Oops. Sorry Bill. Love ya.

So, I'll be busy for awhile, lost in Harry Potter Land. Don't be surprised if it's a while before you hear from me again, but I'll do my best.

No comments: