Sunday, January 28, 2007

101 Things About Me

1. I love Taco Bell.
2. I hate gourmet food.
3. Growing up I thought high school would be exactly like it was in Grease.
4. I despise vegetables, but am learning to like broccoli.
5. Wounds and injuries make me queasy, even on t.v.
6. I loved all those WB shows like Dawson's Creek and Felicity way too much.
7. I spend about $20 a month on gum.
8. I'm learning I've lost the ability to be child-like and playful.
9. Before I had kids I slept in til 3:00 p.m.
10. I love Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream.
11. I hate jazz, opera, and classical music.
12. I truly believe my mind works differently than most others'.
13. I was first put on anti-depressants at the ripe old age of 14, only to find out later it was never approved for kids under 18.
14. I wish desperately I could afford to have tips on my nails all the time.
15. I have only ever lived in Washington state, and only in three cities.
16. I broke my arm at my cousin Marilyn's 8th birthday party trying to be cool by jumping off the top of a swing set.
17. I am very good at detail work, things that require the fine motor skills.
18. I love to clean and do it all day long, but never have a clean house.
19. I have recently been unofficially diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
20. I hate to be seen without makeup on.
21. I wish real-life was as passionate and dramatic as it is in the movies, especially the romance ones.
22. I am a good listener.
23. I went snowboarding one time....it took me an hour and half to get down the mountain, and I spent the rest of the day in the lodge drinking hot chocolate. This sentence is the same for Danyelle.
24. I am terrified of doing anything new and daring, and yet I love it.
25. When I watch movies I picture myself doing those things in real life. When I experience something new, I picture myself in a movie doing it.
26. I have cousins whose names I don't know.
27. I wish I was a better photographer.
28. I got engaged to a man I'd never met. He had no idea what I looked like. We had talked online for one week. Three months later we got married.
29. I always hated how ordinary I am, how few interesting facts there were about me.
30. In 8th grade I filled six journals.
31. I despise all things 80's, except the rock ballads.
32. I've always believed I was meant for something special.
33. I am the most insecure person I know.
34. I am very sensitive to people's feelings.
35. This is way harder than I ever thought it would be.
36. I spend most of my time worrying about what other people think of me.
37. I am the most complex person I know.
38. I've always wished my siblings and I were closer.
39. I loved to play sports and was pretty good at some of them, but then I found boys.
40. I probably could have been a straight A student, but barely graduated.
41. I used to think pickles grew in a jar.
42. I will only eat Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
43. I love anything that is hands-on.
43. I cannot sit still without falling asleep or getting very, very antsy.
44. My shoe size was a 7 all through high school and even after having Macy, but grew to an 8 after Payson.
45. I hate fish but will eat salmon.
46. I absolutely love shellfish.
47. I wear my wedding ring on my middle finger.
48. I am an awesome typist (is that a word?)
49. I won almost every story-writing competition I entered in elementary school.
50. My second toe is longer than my big toe on both feet. My nickname in high school was E.T.
51. I have an abnormally small cervix. (Sorry, but I find it very interesting!)
52. I will write a novel before I die.
53. My calling exhausts me.
54. People are surprised that for as much as I love movies, I hate the old ones.
55. I love new technology.
56. I love to make people laugh. It still shocks me to hear people say I'm funny. I was never known as funny growing up. Never.
57. I regret how many friendships I let fade away.
58. I have never reached my ninth month of pregnancy.
59. I have no idea what a contraction feels like.
60. I have to have chapstick on 24/7.
61. Growing up I absolutely hated that I was a brown-eyed blonde, not a blue-eyed blonde. Now I love it.
62. I get sad when I think about high school and middle school. I have no idea why.
63. Every Thursday I see Macy sit in the same pit in the same Kindergarten classroom that I sat in 22 years ago.
64. All I ever wanted was a boyfriend and to be married from the time I was 11.
65. I have never gained less than 50 lbs. during pregnancy. Maximum has been 80.
66. I couldn't give blood my senior year of high school because I weighed less than 100 lbs.
67. I have the cutest kids on the planet.
68. I was only 15 credits away from getting my AA when I got married and stopped going to school. I doubt I will ever finish it.
69. I have never been furthur east than Montana and Arizona.
70. The only wrecks I have ever been in that were my fault was crashing into my garage...twice.

71. I despise dusting and washing dishes. I love rinsing dishes.
72. I worked as a counselor with the ARC the summer before my senior year as punishment...it was one of the coolest things I've ever done.
73. I absolutely love my name and always have.
77. I hate that I wasn't invited to my Sr. Homecoming.
78. I am the happiest depressed person I know.
79. My first and only concert I have ever been to was Clay Aiken/Kelly Clarkson three years ago. I loved it.
80. When I was young I wanted to be an author, a psychiatrist, and an actress. But I always knew I'd be a mom.
81. I got five tickets in high school, two of them in one week. Never had one warning.
82. My parents considered naming me Harmony so they would always have harmony in their home.
83. I have always loved being the center of attention as long as it was positive attention.
84. I don't remember planning my wedding. I didn't care. I wanted to elope to the temple, whatever it took to get married fastest.
85. I have never seen E.T., the original Star Wars movies, and many other of the classic movies that "everyone" has seen.
86. I saw Titanic in the theater 9 times.
87. I hate math.
89. The only thing I fear almost as much as throwing up is being publicly embarassed.
90. I never swear.
91. I love clothes, especially shoes.
92. I can't wait to build my dream home with my theater and back yard that has a waterfall that pours into a pool made of rock that we can swim in.
93. I love the thought of people learning little things about me.
94. I had 4 serious boyfriends in high school, each one I was convinced I was going to marry.
95. My favorite flower is the lily, followed by the rose.
96. I can't roll my R's.
97. After 7 years of Spanish, I can read almost anything but can barely speak it.
98. I love the thought that I chose this life and I chose my anxiety and phobia.
99. I can't wait for the eternities with no fear, no physical ailments, just me and my family.
100. I love that we have an automatic best friend in Jesus Christ who knows what we feel.
101. I love being a member of this church.

No comments: