Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fatty No More

Well, today begins the 5ooth attempt to lose this weight. I am so determined (I know, I've never said that before, right?) this time. I have joined another Biggest Loser contest, (or as Bill refers to it, The Fatties) and although the fee to join was less this time, the price I had to pay to join was much bigger: weighing myself in front of other people. Yup. Me, on a scale, with four sets of eyes watching the numbers go up and up and up. It was like living out my worst nightmare, although, since there was no vomit involved, I suppose it can't really be called my worst nightmare.
Anyway, it was worth it because I am soooo motivated and I am so gonna win! Next time you see me say goodbye to my fat rolls because they aren't going to be around much longer. I have become an exercising, dieting machine, my friend. And I have the added motivation of my high school reunion this summer, and I always knew I'd lose the weight before then, or I'm not going. So since it's already coming off for sure, I may as well get paid for doing it, right? :)
So America, next time you see me I'll be 50 lbs. lighter and you won't even recognize me. (That was my best Biggest Loser impersonation.)

No comments: