Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blogging the Blues

Seriously, does anyone get sick as much as I do? I don't know anyone who does who doesn't still ride a bike to get around. What is wrong with me? Before I had Macy I had a seven year stretch where I did not throw up. After Macy it was once a year up until last August, which was the first of THREE TIMES!!! Why is it that the one person who is petrified of the aforementioned action seems to do it the most? I don't get it. I know I don't eat healthy or take vitamins but I never have, so why would things suddenly change? And I am pretty darn careful about germs and such and staying away from sick people (I'm real good at that one.) The dumbest part is that I get it when even my kids don't. Explain that.

In case you can't tell, I'm sick and sick of being sick. I'm sitting here in a crappy mood, feeling nauseaus and hating life. I JUST WANT TO FEEL GOOD, LIKE A NORMAL, HEALTHY PERSON!!!! Oh, and to top it off, I'm exercising for the first time in my life on a regular basis and my reward is a one-trip ticket to visit the porcelain gods. Awesome.

Life sure is swell.

No comments: