Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What the heck is a MEME?

Yay! I've been tagged. This is actually my 100th post and for weeks now I've been brainstorming for something cool to do in celebration having to do with 100 and have come up with nothing. And this is so what I want to do for a post today instead. So, Happy 100th Post to me.


These people have already answered these questions.

Check 'em out:




What was I doing ten years ago?
I was anxiously preparing for graduation and working at Little Caesar's with Danyelle and boyfriends.



What was I doing one year ago?
Pretty much the same stuff as now minus the blogging.



Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut Butter Oreos soaked in milk.
2. Cheetos
3. dry cereal
4. any chocolate ice cream
5. apples and peanut butter



Five songs I know all the words to:
1. Anything Mariah Carey pre-Y2K
2. see Primary Songbook
3. Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway"
4. Britney Spears' "Everytime" (It is the GORGEOUS song playing. Don't watch the video, it's dumb and risque but I cannot make any songs work without a video. Does anyone else have this problem? It's making me crazy.)
5. Sarah McLaughlin's "Fallen"



Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?
1. pay off our house (duh)
2. go to Hawaii with Bill and Disneyland with the kids
3. get lipo, tummy tuck, boob job
4. FINALLY pay back my parents (that probably should have come sooner on the list)
5. for once have a cushion in savings





Five of my MANY bad habits:
(seriously, only five?)
1. sucking on gum 24/7
2. picking at my arms, feet, lips, face
3. doing what I want to do before what I need to
4. sleeping too much
5. yelling at my kids before thinking



Five things I like doing:
1. sleeping
2. watching movies
3. walking
4. scrapbooking/card making
5. working in the yard



Five things I will NEVER wear again:
1. body suits
2. tube socks up to my calves
3. boys clothes
4. bright colored, plastic earrings
5. denim jumpers



Five of my Favorite toys:
1. iPod
2. digital camera
3. photo printer
4. DVR
5. entertainment system



I'm tagging:
(but since I seriously doubt this is something Mitch would want to do and NAN won't start a blog, I am asking Nan to go to Mitch's blog and do this!)

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the link list at the top of this post and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot. Next, select five people to tag.

No comments: