Monday, March 12, 2007

Game Crazy

I have a problem. A new addiction, as if I needed one more to add to the list. But this one is seriously out of control, and I need help. The worst part of it is, it's embarassing. See, Payson and I play games online. It started with Thomas the Train games, and then he wanted to play dinosaur games. So I googled "dinosaur games" and found a few sites that had some games to play, most of which were too hard or confusing, even for me. But, on one site, I stumbled across one game that I tried out for Payson. A half hour later, Payson wandered off, bored, and I continued trying to beat my score. The game is called Dino Drop and I'm hooked. I tried to find a more grown-up version of the game that didn't involve dinosaurs, but to no avail. So, Dino Drop it is. You can find it at: http://www.dinofun.com/drop/dinodrop.html
WARNING: PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK. PRODUCT CAN BE HABIT-FORMING AND SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO BLURRY EYES, SHOULDER ACHE, AND ABANDONED FAMILY

No comments: