Tuesday, March 6, 2007

What Goes Around Comes Around by Justin Timberlake

I am in love with this song. I saw J.T. perform it at the Grammy's and instantly fell in love with it. I actually prefer his live version, but still love the radio/album version. Unfortunately, hotget didn't even have the song, just the video, and this trailer. So I only have a fraction of the wonderful song to share with you, although I'm sure many of you have already heard it. I know it's about cheating but I just love his voice and those notes in the background played over and over, and the harmony when the chorus comes in. I have had my iPod on repeat for two days now. So enjoy this little taste of my new favorite song, and BE WARNED....don't go looking for the whole video. It's like a movie, with Scarlett Johansen, lots of sex and language. I couldn't turn my volume down fast enough when those F-Bombs started flying!

No comments: