So besides that exciting news, things have been crazy all around. Here's a list of what's happening in my world:
- 2 trips to Yakima this weekend. Why, you ask? Bill's baby brother graduated from high school Friday night and was ordained an Elder today. We didn't want to be there all weekend, so.....2 trips to Yakima this weekend.
- Kim is doing a giveaway on her blog and it has taken over my life. I am in a close race for first as far as most comments go, and I'm determined to be driving through the drive-thru of McDonald's on Wednesday with my french fry coupon in hand.
- I got a new cell phone and it is oddly the most exciting thing that has happened to me in a long time (besides the Michael Buble ticket, of course.) I've had a really lame track phone for the past few months and have been crazy envious of those of you with "real" cell phones. I still don't have a "real" cell phone, but thanks to T-Mobile's version of the track phone, I feel like I do. It looks just like a "real" phone and I can finally have actual ringtones of actual songs that people actually know and like! I'm in cell phone heaven.
- Macy had her last day of Kindergarten and it was very bittersweet. More bitter than sweet. Actually, not sweet at all. She wasn't happy about it and repeatedly tells me she is not going to first grade. I am dreading the thought of what I am going to do with my two kids home all day every day. But it will be nice to be able to sleep in.
- Bill has finals this week and is stressing out big time. I am trying to help the poor guy relax and help in any way I can, but I don't think it's doing much. He is studying every second and counting the minutes til it's all over. Me too.
I guess that's it. Stay tuned to find out whether or not I'm the big winner of Kim's Giveaway!