Sunday, June 3, 2007

Music Shmusic

Okay, I've had it. I need help. No, I'm not talking about my chronic nausea, although, if you're asking, yes, it's still there. (Pregnancy test #2 says I'm still not harboring any bun.) No, I'm referring to my handicap when it comes to putting music on my blog!!! I have made several comments on others' blogs about it and asked what the deal is and how everyone else seems to be doing fine in the music department, but apparently they've gone unnoticed by every single person that's read those blogs because I'm certain that if any of my friends read my pleas for help, surely they would come to my aid.

So I guess posting the question on my blog may be my only hope. I suppose I should explain my problems if I expect to get any help. First I tried one that I can't remember the name of, the one we all used first, and it sucked. The song would cut out the whole time it played on anyone's blog. Then I turned to hotget and was happy as a peach until suddenly it decided to not play songs anymore. What's the deal with that? I click on the song, it opens it up with the little play bar and I can't get anything to play.

So after a weeks-long hiatus, I noticed that everyone had turned to this jesus something or other, so I went there and yeah, works great, but it's all videos. I don't always want videos! Does anyone know of or use a website that offers music without videos that actually works? That's all I want. If you can help me out here I'd be a very happy camper.

No comments: