Monday, June 18, 2007

Mi Vida Loca

So this is how crazy my life has been: Instead of thinking all day Friday that it's Feature Film Friday and that I really need to blog but don't have the time, I now just completely forget about it, not one thought about it enters my mind until about Saturday. My life has been CRAZY lately. I took two, count em' TWO naps today to finally catch up on my sleep from the last two weeks. My kids were literally begging me to wake up. I won't be getting any Mother of the Year awards any time soon.

On a separate note, something is definitely wrong with me. I think I may have vertigo. It just popped into my head a few nights ago as I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep. It's the only thing I can think of that would explain the constant dizziness and the nausea that has come back. I googled "vertigo" and think I may be right. I am calling the doctor tomorrow.

Also, I've lost five pounds! Woohoo! I made up my mind a week ago that I can actually do something about my weight. Even through working at my dad's shop and eating out every single day for lunch with Bill I got salads, half a chicken sub sandwich, no chips, no fries, lots of salads. No pop unless it was diet and even then I've been choosing water way more over pop. Very limited sugar (couldn't pass up the Strawberry Shortcake last night at my mom's) and smaller portions. I have no idea why this time I'm able to make it work longer than half a day, but now that I've lost five pounds I'm sort of addicted and just want to keep on going! I even got back into a pair of capris that I've worn the last two summers and couldn't zip up a few weeks ago! Yay me!

I guess that's it for now. Bill wants to watch GhostRider (yup, the movie where Nicolas Cage's head is on fire. Maybe I'll review it Friday ;) so I have to go. Why am I writing this like it's my diary or something? I have no idea.

No comments: