Tuesday, June 19, 2007

True Confessions of a Movie Queen

1. I have a Spice Girls song on my iPod

2. I only shave my legs once a week (Sundays)

3. I have never watched Oprah

4. I have made my bed maybe 10 times in the 7 years I've been married

5. I gossip because I think people will think I'm cool for knowing interesting things

6. I would rather sleep than almost anything

7. I eat at McDonald's on average three times a week

8. One of my favorite movies is the 80's made-for-tv movie "Nadia" (about the gymnast)

9. I like real-life drama. I'm not afraid to admit it.

10. I am scared of talking to people, so much so that I have to force myself to do it

11. I can't swim the real way

12. I have the taste buds of a three year old

13. When I was in elementary school I stole a bunch of jewelry from my cousin during a sleepover. This is the first time I have ever told anybody.

14. I will lie my way out of anything that would potentially embarass me.

15. I love that people think I'm funny but worry that I disappoint when they expect it

16. I love when things are all about me.

No comments: