Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Alicia's Alphabet

This crazy lady who never fails to put a smile on my face made my day by dedicating her post today to me. And since I have always wanted to do one of these ABC things and have never been tagged to do one, and because I had nothing to post about today, I thought I'd do it on my blog and dedicate it right back to her.
ABC's of Me:

A
. Attached or Single- Attached
B. Best Friend(s)- They know who they are. (Great answer, Jan.)
C. Cake or Pie- Cake and pie, and cookies, and donuts, and brownies and...
D. Day of Choice- Saturday. Family Day. Help with the kids. Sleep-in day. Need I say more?
E. Essential Item- I never thought I'd be this person, but...computer.
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- birthday cake baby!
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- They're both rubbery and gross. I choose Peanut Butter M&M's
H. Hometown- Kirkland, WA (yes, of Costco fame)
*(My husband has since informed me that this should be Pasco, WA. I've never really known the definition of "hometown.")
I. Indulgences- There aren't specifics. I just indulge in everything, really. I have problems with telling myself no.
J. January or July- July. January is so depressing. Christmas is over, we still don't have snow, but it's still cold and grey. Blech.
K. Kids- 2. The sweetest girl in the world and the goofiest boy ever.
L. Last movie I saw in theater- 27 Dresses. I'm so ready to go see another one.
M. Marriage Date- 7700. (July 7, 2000)
N. Number of siblings- 4. 2 sisters, 2 brothers. I love them all.
O. Orange or Apples- Apples. I've never been a big fan of orange anything.
P. Phobias or Fears- Seriously? I think it would be easier to put what I'm not scared of. Umm, there's...well...oh, right, nothing.
Q. Quote- "It's not brave if you're not scared." (Ben Affleck, Bounce)
R. Reason to smile- Bill's done with finals! Woohoo!
S. Season- Spring. I'm all about the Spring.
T. Tag- They're so in right now in scrapbooking and card making.
U. Unknown fact about me- Here's a phobia you may not know about: revolving doors. Yeah, like the one at P.F. Changs? Horrible. Trying to slip in and out one of the spaces as it's spinning without getting creamed, and once you're in you're completely enclosed in this microscopic space with no air and what if it stops spinning and gets stuck while you're enclosed and you're trapped? I. Would. Die. And don't get me started on escalators.
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- Opressor of animals? What does that even mean? I like meat. A lot.
W. Worst Habit- Worst? Finding the negative in EVERYTHING. It's really bad. ("I just won the lotto? Seriously? Great, guess I gotta pay a butt load of taxes now.)
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- Okay, these questions. Who comes up with these? "Oh, I'd much rather break a bone than see my unborn child for the first time." Seriously. (See what I mean about the negative?)
Y. Your favorite Food- Now it's lettuce wrapped chicken (can't remember the actual name) from P.F. Changs.
Z. Zodiac- Taurus. I have no idea what this means other than I was born on May 15th.
That was fun. Thanks Jan for giving me the opportunity to do the ABC's finally! (I know you didn't tag me, but you know what I mean.)

No comments: