Thursday, May 15, 2008

29 Years Later...

Every year for my birthday I ask for the same thing, and every year I get it:
A warm, sunny, beautiful spring day on May 15th.
I have ALWAYS loved the day of the year my birthday fell on.
I loved the number (it just looks and sounds pretty),
I always loved that it was within a week from my mom's,
and I always, always loved that it was in Spring.
So thank you, Mother Nature, for giving this girl her birthday wish.

I wanted to do something fun for my birthday,
(well, fun for me at least.)
So I want to play a little game, or a quiz, rather,
to see how well you all know me.
Here's how you play:
Answer the questions in my comments, BUT you have to answer anonymously.
Here's why: I've played these games before and as soon as I see the
sister's answers or the best friend's, I give up, thinking, well, obviously they'll win.
I want everyone to play, so everyone will answer anonymously with a fake, fun name.
Then email me at movie_queen15@msn.com and tell me which fake name is you.
The person who gets the most answers correct wins.........................................


drum roll...........................................



A movie date with the Movie Queen!!
You pick the movie, you pick the day, the time, etc.,
I buy the tickets, popcorn, drinks, etc.

Ooh this is going to be so fun, I can't wait.
Good luck to you all!

1. What is my favorite movie?
A. Phantom of the Opera
B. Juno
C. Glitter
D. I don't have a favorite movie

2. What is my favorite carbonated beverage?
A. Black Cherry Fresca
B. Cherry Cascade Ice
C. Ruby Red Squirt
D. All of the above

3. What is my biggest pet peeve?
A. Word Verification
B. Bad Drivers
C. Bad Grammar/Spelling
D. Forwards that end with "send this to ten people within the next five minutes or..."

4. What is my preferred brand/flavor of gum?
A. Extra Spearmint (green)
B. Extra Polar Ice
C. Trident cinnamon
D. All of the above

5. What is my favorite cereal?
A. Life
B. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
C. Honey Bunches of Oats
D. All of the above

6. What is my favorite song?
A. Everytime (Britney Spears)
B. Now We Are Free (Enya)
C. Somewhere Only We Know (Keane)
D. All of the above

7. What is my favorite color?
A. Green
B. Black
C. Yellow
D. All of the above

8. What is my favorite food?
A. Italian
B. Mexican
C. Fast
D. All of the above

9. What is my favorite pastime?
A. Sleeping
B. Going to the movies
C. Reading
D. Scrapbooking

10. If I were stranded on an island and could have only one item with me, what would it be?
(This is not multiple choice. Give it your best shot!)

No comments: