Thursday, April 19, 2007

Now That's Good TV

WARNING: IF YOU ARE BEHIND ON ANY SHOWS YOU MAY WANT TO WAIT TO READ THIS.

Ding, dong, Sanjaya's gone! I was literally in shock. I really did not think he would be going any time soon. I didn't necessarily think he would win, but I was floored last night when he got voted off. I was so relieved, but at the same time, that was a lot of the excitement of this season for me. Now it's like, oh, so it's just good people left? That's kind of boring. And I have to wonder if it was legit, if Sanjaya really did get the least votes, or if the nervous producers didn't somehow intervene. Who knows?

Okay, how much do I love Lost this season? It's so funny because I HATED the first few episodes. It was like the writers were running out of ideas so they decided to find "inspiration" by eating some questionable mushrooms. But suddenly it started getting good again, and I am loving it. Can I just say how much I love Sawyer? Not only is he HOT but there is just something about a "bad" guy who, despite his best efforts, shows his vulnerability when it comes to the woman he loves. He is by far my favorite castaway, and last night I loved watching his heart break when he realized Kate had used him.
And the Korean ghost story? Let's just say it was possibly the best moment of television ever. Bill and I were laughing so hard I don't know how we didn't wake up the kids.

Grey's, where you at? Seriously. A re-cap of all 3 seasons? Uh-uh. Doesn't cut it. Any idiot with half a brain would realize that those of us watching Grey's are devoted fans who have seen every episode and really don't appreciate wasting an entire episode on a glorified re-run. Get a clue.

Survivor, not your best season. In fact as I sit and write this I can't picture one face of any tribe member. Let's step it up, folks. Oh, and Exile Island? It was barely interesting the first season it made it's debut. Three seasons later? zzzzzzzzzzz.......
But yes, I will be there for all 3 hours of the finale.

Heroes, ready when you are. Oh, and New York can blow up at any time. Seriously, there's a line between drawing things out for the sake of suspense and "alright, already, when's this going to happen?" You've crossed it.

Office, I still got nothing but love for you, but the Pam and Jim thing is starting to make me twitch a little when I watch. I hate to say it, but if something doesn't happen soon, I may lose interest. (Did I just say that?)

Ahhh....how empty and boring my life would be without artificial people and their made-up lives.
Oh, and reality television, of course. I mean, it's exactly like real life, right?

No comments: