Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Silence is Golden

After a lot of thought I've decided to stop having comments on my blog. Over the past few weeks I've heard some things that have taken the fun out of blogging for me. Every time I sit down to write a new post all I can think about are the negative things I have heard that people are saying about bloggers, and it's ruined it for me. I have always prided myself in writing what I want to write regardless of my audience, but after hearing what I've heard, it has been very hard for me to sit down and write without thinking of all the negativity.
I don't want it to be this way at all. I love to blog and have no intention of stopping just because non-bloggers have designated themselves to be our critics, so in eliminating the comments on my blog I have found my answer. In doing this I know I will stop focusing so much on what people think of what I write. I'll stop thinking about my audience all-together and will truly feel I can write for me and me alone. And if I continue to "offend" anyone or "share too much personal stuff" than by all means, STOP READING. But I will continue to be honest about my life on MY BLOG. That's me, take it or leave it. So to my loyal readers who enjoy my blog, I say, thank you so much for all your positive comments and support, I appreciated it so much. If you happen to read something sometime that you feel super compelled to comment on, e-mail me!
Otherwise, I'll just assume you are still there and reading and enjoying what I have to say. Thanks again for being my supporters and appreciating me.

No comments: