Monday, April 23, 2007

Wake Me up, Before You Go Go

Why am I always sooooo tired? I have been trying to figure it out and I just can't.
It can't possibly be because I never go to bed before midnight and wake up at 6:30 am to walk.
It's not that I eat nothing but fast food and sugar.
It's definitely not my anti-depressants or sleeping pill.
It can't be that I sit at home all day long bored with nothing to keep me energized.
Or that I've got two kids that demand almost all my attention and insist on fighting with each other every waking hour.
And I know it's not that I sit in front of a computer screen all day in a trance-like state reading blog after blog and watching dinosaurs drop and disappear.
Seriously, will the mystery ever be solved?

I just realized it's Movie Madness Monday, but I'm too tired to do anything about it. Tune in tomorrow for Movie Madness Tuesday. Doesn't have quite the same ring, does it?

No comments: