I just saw that I was tagged for this a while back by my friend Andrea, so I thought I'd do it. Sorry Andrea, I promise it's only because your blog is private and not in my Google Reader.
8 Favorite Shows:
I don't think I have 8 favorite shows. This will be tough.
1. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Lost (although it's very close to becoming ix-nayed off my ist-lay, we'll see how the new season is.)
5. American Idol
7. Saturday Night Live
8. Survivor (although my stupid dish provider doesn't carry its network anymore, WTC?!)
Ah, look at that, I came up with 8. (I almost put Friends, but it's not on anymore. Still, it's the best.)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to church by myself
2. Took a nap--I know, weird.
3. Went to my mom's for dinner...yum.
5. Watched Flight Plan with Bill (good flick)
6. Wrote a blog post early, early in the morning
7. Read blogs
8. Contemplated on how I can better keep the Sabbath Day Holy.
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Reaching my goal weight
3. End of cold/flu season
6. Bill being done with school
7. Getting published one day
8. Cuddles from my kids
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Robin
2. Olive Garden
3. Red Lobster
4. P.F. Changs
5. Famous Daves
6. Chicos Tacos
7. Taco Bell
8. Pretty much any restaurant
8 Things on My Wishlist:
1. To be healthy and feel like a normal 29 year old.
2. To be content with my life and find joy in the journey
3. To be the wife and mother my family deserves
4. To have a normal amount of fears and deal with them in the normal way
5. To get published
6. To be in a movie one day
7. To have a clean house...always. Who am I kidding, I'd settle for some of the time.
8. To be more secure with myself
8 People I Tag: