Monday, February 18, 2008

The Choice


I just finished reading this,
and I have to say it felt a lot like this:




I thought it was going to be like most other Nicholas Sparks romance novels...pretty predictable but still impossible to put down as the love story unfolds....and it was, at least the latter part. Just when I thought I had it all figured out, I was shocked. Then when I thought for sure I had the twist figured out, I was thrown for a loop again. It just kept doing this to me til the end. It was actually sort of like two stories~the typical, formulaic romance (the whole reason I read his books) and then this whole other story. Anyway, it was exactly what I needed from my first book after reading the Twilight series. Something emotionally charged that kept me guessing. If you haven't read The Choice, I recommend doing so....soon.

No comments: