Sunday, February 10, 2008

HimHim

You may not know this about me, but I LOVE Valentine's Day. So in honor of one of my very favorite holidays, I'm making this week "Mushy Love Week" on my blog. Every day will be devoted to either my husband, our marriage, or love in general, starting with this little questionnaire that I got off of Kristen's blog.



What is his name?
William (Bill) Earl
How long have you been together? 8 years
How long did you date? Tricky question. Before what? Marriage? Three months. Engagement? Not at all.
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? I can't answer this...I value my marriage.
Who said I love you first? He did. Although "typed" would be more accurate.
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? It's a tie.
Who is smarter? Book smart-he is. People smart-me.
Who does the laundry? Me, unless he needs work clothes.
Who pays the bills? All me.
Who sleeps in the right side? From which perspective? If we're in bed, I am on his right.
Who mows the lawn? Mostly me, cause I love it and it's a break from the kids. He weed-eats cause that scares me. It's a family event.
Who cooks dinner? Me, unless he BBQ's.
Who drives? He does.
Who is more stubborn? So him.
Who kissed who first? I kissed him...within about five minutes of meeting him! (Oh, come on, we were already engaged.)
Who asked who out first? N/A
Who proposed? He did, although he only did it because he thought I was hinting at him to. (I so wasn't.)
Who has more friends? Me, but only because I'm a girl.
Who is more sensitive? Ooh...toss up.
Who has more siblings? It's a tie.
Who wears the pants?
We both do. I hate dresses.

No comments: