Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Am Loving...

My first order from Dandee Designs!

I knew I had to have this giant clothespin the second
I saw it. When I ordered it,
Danyelle told me she knew I'd snatch it up.
It will go SO PERFECT in my kitchen.


Had to have these fun push pins for my bulletin board.


And finally I will have my very own Spring-In-A-Can.


I am loving buying fun, new stuff made by someone I love.



Today as I was pulling out of my driveway to take Payson to preschool, I spotted these:

My tulips have popped up out of the ground! The joy this simple discovery brought me was no small amount. And to top off the perfection, I just happened to discover them on a gorgeous, spring-like day. I am so ready for spring and beyond ecstatic at the thought that I will soon be out working in my yard, making it beautiful again. Working outside in my yard in the fresh air of spring and summer is one of my favorite things in the world. I am loving that spring has sprung.


I also got "happy mail" this week. My friend had a blog giveaway and miraculously, I won!! I was so excited to receive this planner wrapped in a gorgeous handmade cover. When I saw the Oriental fabric, I knew I had to win, and I did!


Little did I know that I would receive this extra little
surprise as well:



A matching wallet/coin purse. I had to fight Macy for it. It totally made my day to get this "happy mail." Thank you so much Susan, and please, check out her blog and Etsy shop. She is one crafty, talented chica. I am loving my planner and wallet.

No comments: