Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fiddle Faddle

Well, it finally hit us. I'm shocked we were able to avoid it as long as we did, but Aunt Flu (you know, Aunt Flo's evil twin) made an unwelcome visit to our house last night. Poor Macy. After emptying the contents of her stomach, she said, "I think I'm sick." So sweet. So I get to spend the rest of the weekend tied up in knots waiting to see who else might get it. YEE-HAW!

On a brighter note, LOST IS BACK!!! Who watched it? I thought it was awesome, although at this point they all could have turned into flesh-eating zombies who sporadically broke into song and dance and I probably would have loved it, as desperate as I am for some tv drama. (Lost: The Musical? Eh? I think I'm onto something here.) Anyway, I love the angle they're taking now and I enjoyed every second of it thoroughly.

Also....I HAVE GONE OFF OF GUM! Can you believe it?! And pop. Yeah, when I hit the two-week mark with this uber-headache I desperately searched Google for any answers and for the first time stumbled across something....just one little word: ASPARTAME. Apparently it's known for causing headaches and migraines. So after fifteen years of wondering what the constant flow of aspartame through my veins was going to do to me, I may have found out. Now I'm wondering just what else is being affected by this. The list of problems aspartame can cause included anxiety, depression, fatigue, nausea, dizziness.....hmm....sound familiar? So, just like that, I was off gum. It's been hard, but not impossible. I'm 1 day, eight hours, 47 mins. sober.

Enjoy your weekend. It's gotta be better than mine!

No comments: