10 Years ago...
I was pretty much hatin' life. All my friends were at BYU, I was going to CBC just killing time trying to find someone to marry, working exactly one and a half hours a day at my Dad's shop, my only friend in the world left me....for my brother. I was a sad story.
5 things on my list to do today...
1. Pick up my brown coat from Devil Woman
2. Pay bills
3. Take a fatty nap
4. Clean, clean and clean some more
5. Maybe take a shower at some point
Snacks I enjoy...
1. Ding Dongs
3. Clogged arteries and love handles
What I would do if I were suddenly a
I would be the first recipient of a full-body transplant. Giselle Bunchen would be the other participant. Won't she be thrilled when she finds out?
3 bad habits......
1. Sleeping too much
2. Putting off phone calls I need to make
3. Thinking badly about myself
5 places I have lived...
1. Kent, WA
2. Pasco, WA
3. Richland, WA
4. Pasco, WA
5. Current Residence, USA
5 jobs I have had...
1. Little Caesar's asst. manager
2. Camp Counselor for the ARC
3. Waitress at Bamboo Gardens
4. Receptionist/bookkeeper for my Dad's shop
5. Domestic Diva
5 things people don't know about me...
Seriously, is there anything left you people don't know about me?
1. My lips are chapped literally all the time. Literally. I have at least six tubes of Chapstick floating around my house.
2. I wore men's cologne all through high school, up until I met Bill and he kindly said he wasn't so fond of it.
3. In 8th grade I stood outside a middle school basketball game on the pay phone with some friends, and every time an adult would walk by I started fake crying and begging "my mom" to let me come back home. (There was no one on the other line.)
4. I have started and quit at least ten novels.
5. I lasted one week without gum.
And...since I was the last person in all of Blogdom to be tagged for this, the buck stops here.