Thursday, February 21, 2008

TAgGeD

10 Years ago...
I was pretty much hatin' life. All my friends were at BYU, I was going to CBC just killing time trying to find someone to marry, working exactly one and a half hours a day at my Dad's shop, my only friend in the world left me....for my brother. I was a sad story.


5 things on my list to do today...

1. Pick up my brown coat from Devil Woman

2. Pay bills

3.
Take a fatty nap
4. Clean, clean and clean some more
5. Maybe take a shower at some point

Snacks I enjoy...

1. Ding Dongs

2. Cheetos

3. Clogged arteries and love handles


What I would do if I were suddenly a
millionaire...

I would be the first recipient of a full-body transplant. Giselle Bunchen would be the other participant. Won't she be thrilled when she finds out?


3 bad habits......

1. Sleeping too much

2. Putting off phone calls I need to make

3. Thinking badly about myself


5 places I have lived...

1. Kent, WA

2. Pasco, WA

3. Richland, WA

4. Pasco, WA

5. Current Residence, USA


5 jobs I have had...

1. Little Caesar's asst. manager

2. Camp Counselor for the ARC

3. Waitress at Bamboo Gardens

4. Receptionist/bookkeeper for my Dad's shop

5. Domestic Diva


5 things people don't know about me...

Seriously, is there anything left you people don't know about me?

1. My lips are chapped literally all the time. Literally. I have at least six tubes of Chapstick floating around my house.

2. I wore men's cologne all through high school, up until I met Bill and he kindly said he wasn't so fond of it.

3. In 8th grade I stood outside a middle school basketball game on the pay phone with some friends, and every time an adult would walk by I started fake crying and begging "my mom" to let me come back home. (There was no one on the other line.)

4. I have started and quit at least ten novels.

5. I lasted one week without gum.

And...since I was the last person in all of Blogdom to be tagged for this, the buck stops here.

No comments: