Friday, February 23, 2007

Dandy Dandee

Per the request of my wonderful sister-in-law, I am updating my blog. Since I really have nothing interesting to say, I thought I would take the time to tell you just how awesome my sister-in-law is. Here's a few little tidbits to illustrate why I love her:
~When I am sick, she brings my whole family dinner
~She always, ALWAYS has a way of making me feel so good about myself
~She is such an example to me of what a wife, mother, and homemaker should be
~She is always striving to be a better person and be more Christ-like
~She thinks I'm funny
~She makes the best chilli in the whole world
~She has the the biggest, best music library (Marilyn may be her competition)
~She married my brother
~She is the best listener and so understanding
~She is always happy

So there you have it, I have the best sister-in-law anyone could ever ask for and I am so happy I spent the first three days after Ryan got off his mission telling him why he should marry Danyelle. I love ya Dandee!!

No comments: