Friday, February 16, 2007

Spring Is In The Air!


Spring is my all-time favorite time of the year.
I know it's still February, but it's the time when we get our first wave of spring-like weather. Then it will get cold and crappy again for a while, and then it will turn into Spring for real!
Why do I love Spring?
1. BecauSe it is like the rainbow after the rain storm. After a cold, dreary, depressing winter, it is sunny and warm and happy.
2. Because everything is in bloom and the dogwood trees exPlode pink and everything is colorful and beautiful.
3. Because everyone emeRges from indoors and ventures outside again and starts working in the yard and I love working outdoors.
4. Because my bIrthday!
5. Because everything just seems so fresh and New and smells so good.
6. Because there is just a feelinG in the air that makes me so excited!
Happy Almost Spring!

No comments: