Sunday, February 11, 2007

Kill Me Now

Alright, already. I get it. I'm sick. Now can we just get on with life? Every day I wake up expecting to feel better and every day I feel worse. I definitely have the flu, and am still so grateful it's not the stomach flu. I know I commented that I wouldn't waste my time with flu shots from here on out if it didn't prevent the stomach flu, but after this weekend, I would get shot up and down my arm if it meant not getting this crap. I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
My only happy thought that's getting me through this is that it has to end eventually, right? I can't be sick forever. Each day that goes by is one day closer to being better. How's that for being glass-half-full?
On the plus side, I got a nice, much-needed break from doing music in primary today! (Thanks Kim.) There is always at least a few benefits to getting sick.
Hopefully next time you hear from me I'll be my old self, complaining about life in general instead of being sick. Oh, those were the days......

No comments: