Friday, February 9, 2007

Tag Time

When Danyelle "tagged" me on her blog, I had no clue what it meant, but thought, aw, that was nice. Then I forgot about it. Well, I'm seeing on everyone else's blog that it means I'm supposed to write 6 weird facts about me. So here goes:

1. I am more scared of throwing up than I am of dying.
2. I cannot swallow pills without food and something flavored to drink.
3. I can lay down anywhere, at any time, and fall asleep.
4. I will gag and spit out anything that has nuts in it, I despise them that much. But I like peanuts.
5. I suck on gum like a kid with a pacifier. I even sleep with it.
6. I was delivered by an anesthesiologist when my mom's ob didn't make it in time. He was so proud of having delivered me that he wouldn't hand me over to my mom. So I pooped all over his arm.
Okay, so I am now tagging: Karen, Shayla, and my cuz Stephanie

No comments: